A term finance facility designed for the purchase, development or re-finance of residential real estate for investment purposes.
When the loan is used for development of residential real estate, it can be drawn down progressively during the build, and only interest repayments made during this period.
- Term - 1 to 15 years
- Single or progressive drawdown
- Variable interest rate
- Ability to make lump sum principal repayments
- Long term secured finance is one of the cheapest financing options
Where to apply?
You can speak to your Relationship Manager or a Branch Manager at your nearest local BSP Branch.
You can collect an application form at your nearest branch or click here to download the Loan Application Form.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Complete an application form; (Click here)
- Letter of confirmation of employment & remuneration from current employer;
- Letter of offer from the customer confirming the purchase price and copy of the state lease;
- Letter of acceptance form the vendor;
- Evidence of 25% equity contribution by the customer;
- VNPF ID and copy of the latest statement;
- Copy of Driver's Licence;
- Salary Deduction Authority;
- Confirmation of ownership of major assets advised e.g.; copy of state lease, cop of vehicle registration, must be provided with your application.
Please view our Investment Property Loan Brochure for more information.